Donor-advised funds provide you with a simple, flexible, and tax-efficient giving opportunity. Receive an immediate tax deduction when you deposit cash or proceeds from appreciated assets into a single charitable giving account. Then, recommend grants be made to Childcare Worldwide and your other favorite charities at a time that works best for you.
Through Childcare Worldwide’s membership with Barnabas Foundation, you have complimentary access to the “Stewards Fund,” a donor-advised fund that reflects your biblical values.
Benefits of Using the Stewards Fund
- Receive an immediate tax deduction at the time you make a gift into the Stewards Fund. Then, at a time that works best for you, advise Barnabas Foundation how you wish your gifts to be distributed to Childcare Worldwide and other ministries close to your heart.
- Flexibility. Grants can be requested at any time of the day using Barnabas Foundation’s convenient online grant system. You may choose to give in one-time or recurring increments, and you may choose to designate your gift to meet specific organizational needs at Childcare Worldwide.
- Simplify your giving and record-keeping by making all gifts of cash, stocks, or appreciated assets from a single account.
- You can choose to make any or all grants to Childcare Worldwide anonymously.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of Barnabas Foundation staff who will manage and liquidate your non-cash asset gifts.
- Cost-effective. Many families choose to use their Stewards Fund account as a cost-effective alternative to establishing a private foundation.
To learn more about setting up a Stewards Fund account or other smart and powerful giving options, call Meredith Stamey at 1.800.533-2328 or email email@example.com