As a Christian organization, we are committed to being good stewards of the funds we receive. We are members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and you can be assured that your gifts will be used to help children and families in need.
Our Commitment to you:
- We will use the donations you make for the purpose you intend within our organization’s mission objectives.
- We will provide you with a receipt for every donation.
- We will provide a timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- We will ensure that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
- We will ensure that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- We will never rent or sell your name to another organization.
- We will never divulge or discuss any personal information or giving history to another party.
Recent financial documents
Past financial documents
View 2015’s Form 990
View 2015’s Audited Financial Statement