Sponsorship Communications Coordinator
Department: Child Sponsorship
Reports To: VP of Child Sponsorship
Pay: $15-$17 per hour depending on experience, full-time 40 hrs per week
If you are driven to work for a Bellingham nonprofit making an impact in the lives of underprivileged children around the world, you’ll want to join the team of people who manage all aspects of Childcare Worldwide’s sponsorship program. We’re looking for a great person with an awesome personality who is proficient in managing information within a database, knows their way around Google Workspace Apps, is comfortable merging data into letters, knows what MailChimp is and how to leverage it to build enduring relationships between sponsors in the US and children in faraway places.
- Provide awesome customer service using the phone and Gmail.
- Deliver “Proof of Impact” communications to sponsors by working directly or in cooperation with the team that collects photos, videos, and audio that show our work in countries where CCW serves sponsored children.
- Search our database and put together reports.
- Use Mailchimp to send bulk emails to sponsors.
- Upload videos to Vimeo.
- Manage the digital letters that sponsors and kids send to each other.
- Upload and download files into Google Drive.
- Input information into our main database.
- Create and send monthly giving statements and send them to sponsors.
- Be in charge of making sure kids who need to be sponsored are placed on our website and are available to be chosen by new sponsors.
If you have finished reading this and immediately believe that YOU should be our newest team member, then please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Childcare Worldwide offers salary, medical benefits, unlimited vacation, flexible work options, and paid holidays. Learn more about our mission and our Statement of Faith on our website.