The Event Scheduler position works specifically with the Ugandan Kids Choir; a group of 10 children touring across America whose purpose is to raise awareness about children living in poverty, and engage individuals in sponsoring these children so that they may receive an education in developing countries. The children perform at a variety of venues including churches, schools, cultural centers, museums, amusement parks, etc.
- Schedule event performances for the Ugandan Kids Choir throughout the U.S.
- Conduct extensive online research, network, and coordinate with potential venues
- Communicate via phone and email in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer experience (Microsoft Excel preferred), networking, and research abilities
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with team members
Compensation is $12 per hour PLUS $75-$150 per event booked. Benefits include vacation and sick leave.
Job Type: Part time, 20 – 39 hrs. per week.
Learn more about our mission, our Statement of Faith, and the Ugandan Kids Choir on our website. If you are interested in working for us and meet the listed criteria for this position, please email your resume, including previous sales and customer service experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All open positions are on location in our office in Bellingham, Washington, and we are unable to consider remote employment at this time.